Ok, so I’m just a bit behind…. well more like 1 year and 7 months behind, but hey, who’s counting!?! I don’t scrapbook in order by any means, so this is just one month that needs to be done – better now than never!
I started the monthly pages for my scrapbook album today for February 2013. I will have a left and a right side Project Life style spread, as well as 4 12×12 layouts in-between those two PL style pages. Confused yet? Once I get it all together, I’ll show you it in my album.
Since there are so many pages involved I’m going to do this in parts. This first part is the left side spread for the Project Life style pages – this includes the title card for February 2013.
To complete this I’ve used a variety of products… (this does not include the products used for the title card since it was completed prior to starting this page)
- Me & My Big Ideas – Birthday themed cards (3×4 multi-colored striped cards)
- Me & My Big Ideas – Summer themed cards (4×6 multi-colored diagonal striped card)
- Echo Park Paper Co – For the Record 4×6 Journaling and Accent cards (pink floral 4×6 card)
- Glitz – Wild & Free Bits and Pieces (3×4 ♥ This)
- Simple Stories – Everyday 3×4 Sn@p! Cards (3×4 woodgrain card)
- Echo Park Paper Co – Hello Summer 4×6 Journaling and Accent cards (small polka dots)
- Becky Higgins Project Life Cards – 5th & Frolic 3×4 cards (pink with stitched hearts and “remember these moments” cards)
- American Crafts – best of Dear Lizzy papers
- We R Memory Keepers – Notable ‘Listed’
- American Crafts – Confetti (pink stars)
- Colorbok – Victorian Parlour metal accents
- Twine and Ink – Puffy Stickers
- embroidery floss
- Pick Your Plum – washi tape (black and green tapes)
- Freckled Fawn – washi tape (grey dots tape)
- Fancy Pants Designs – Swagger label stickers
- My Mind’s Eye – Indie Chic Saffron “Free Spirit” label stickers
- My Mind’s Eye – Notable “Memo” label stickers
- My Mind’s Eye – The Sweetest Thing Bluebell “Smile” stickers
- Simple Stories – Sn@p! label stickers
- Studio Calico – Clean Slate Color Theory alpha stickers
- Corner Chomper – 1/4″ corner rounder
- Scotch – double sided tape
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- tape runner
- paper trimmer/scissors
That’s a long list I know! But I’m guessing it could have been longer :)
And, lastly…. here is the video to see the scrapbook process…
Thanks for joining me today!!